Sunday, December 30, 2012

mirrors

I am involved with a training where I have the opportunity to be a life coach and mentor.  One of my responsibilities is holding the individual accountable in being there word.

What does "being your word" mean to me?  If I commit to do something and I don't do it, I am out of integrity with my commitment, myself and in my relationships.

An individual who I am coaching, is not keeping several commitments and it is a frustrating situation.  Then a miracle happened. . .the Light brought to my awareness that this person is my mirror.  I am not being my word in a few relationships and areas in my life.

How can I ask this person to be accountable and be their word, if I am out of integrity?  When I am not living my life with integrity, I am causing a ripple effect of contention, anger and anxiety which leads to hate and war.  I am stealing joy, peace and love from all my relationships.  This is an opportunity for me to make a few changes and create different results in my life.  I am grateful for what this particular mirror is giving me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment