Monday, November 24, 2014

unconditional

One of the lessons I came to learn in this human experience is to love myself . . .unconditionally.  Oh wait, I think the majority of humanity is learning the same lesson.  If I came to learn and experience what love is, then why am I experiencing confusion, frustration, hurt, chaos, anger and ultimately war?  They are the opposite of what I want to experience.  Maybe the only way to know what love is, I get to know what love is not.

With all the hate, war, arrogance and chaos on this earth, this is only a reflection of what is going on inside of me.  If I am searching for peace on earth, then I begin by reflecting the peace and love deep inside my soul.

When I look inside myself I discover God.  What and who is God?  God is love.  What is love?  Love is all encompassing.  Love is healing.  Love is peace. Love is kindness. Love is forgiveness.  Love is being sincere and authentic.  Love is truth.  The list could go on.

To assist in remembering that I am loved unconditionally by a divine being, here are a few questions I am asking myself:

  • If I believed I was loved unconditionally, how would I treat myself and others?
  • If God loves me unconditionally, what would that feel like?
  • Are my actions in alignment with who I am?
  • What is God asking me to do in this present moment?
  • When I say I love others unconditionally, am I including myself in that love?
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment