Thursday, November 21, 2013

bring it 30!

Last year for my 29th birthday there were a few things I wanted to do before turning 30. You can read that post here.  How did I do?
  • I graduated from massage school and I am now a licensed massage therapist.
  • I gained 7 lbs (13 lbs to go).
  • I wrote on my blog averaging 2.66666 per month.
  • I did not go skiing or snowboarding, but still want to do that sometime in this lifetime.
  • I was asked to be on the board of directors for a non-profit organization.
  • I love serving and being part of my community this past year.  I am committed to continue doing so this next year and for the rest of my life.
  • I didn't finish my quilt.  Maybe I'll complete it 2014.
  • I did a lot of yoga and meditation, but no retreat. 
  • I love sharing my experiences and things I am learning about nutrition with others, but did not teach an "official" nutrition class.
29 has been a fabulous year and 30 is going to be even better.  The things I would like to do, accomplish and be part of this coming year is:
  • Start my own massage business.
  • Continue my massage education in Thai Yoga and eastern modalities.
  • Begin my formal education with herbology, Ayurveda and nutrition.
  • Finish my quilt. 
  • Gain 13 lbs.
  • Continue to write on my blog twice a month.
  • Have a daily practice of meditation. 
  • Have a yoga practice 3-4x a week.
  • Take horseback riding lessons (*hint, hint, cough, cough Kami, West, Rhianna and Jill).
  • Serve in my community; volunteer and staff at Impact Training for Quest and Summit trainings 2x each.
  • Go on spontaneous adventures once a month.
Yes 30 is going to be a wonderful and exciting year.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment