Saturday, May 18, 2013

the three's of me!

Three names I go by:
  • Cari
  • Carebear
  • Bear
Three jobs I've had in my life:
  • bookseller
  • babysitter
  • bartender
Three places I have lived:
  • Athens, Greece
  • San Diego, CA
  • Baltimore, MD
Three places I would like to live:
  • Seattle, WA
  • in the countryside somewhere
  • Park City, UT
Three favorite drinks:
  • water
  • ice-cold pink lemonade, raspberry lemonade or any kind of lemonade
  • grape soda
Three of my favorite movies:
  • Chocolat
  • Gladiator
  • It's a Wonderful Life
Three places I've been:
  • Drove through the countryside of France
  • Disneyland, CA
  • Narrows, Zion's National Park
Three things I am looking forward to:
  • being a LMT (licensed massage therapist)
  • world peace
  • playing the piano again
Three things on my bucket list:
  • go fishing in Alaska
  • finish reading "A Course In Miracles" (it's a really really long book)
  • do a Yoga teacher training class
Three of my favorite books (I have lots, so these are ones I would highly recommend):
  • The Kite Runner (make sure to have tissues); this books is about love, betrayal, forgiveness, friendship and all the good stuff.
  • Ender's Game 
  • The Giver
Three books I'd like to read:
  • War and Peace
  • Les Miserable
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
Three favorite things about living in San Diego, CA:
  • acai bowls (if you're ever in San Diego you MUST try one, they're amazing!!!)
  • new friends (miss my SD family)
  • people are wonderful, good and inspiring where ever you go and live!
Three random facts about me:
  • I feel most beautiful when I am bald ;)
  • I love hugs, holding hands and snuggling (wait... who doesn't love those things?)
  • I want to be a dancer when I grow up.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment