Thursday, August 22, 2013

confident. light. whole.

Summer 2012
During a healing/meditation session with my friend Ruth Holmes, she asked me "If you didn't have cancer what would it feel like?"

My reply (these are not the words I used, but what I remember feeling): "It feels like confidence within myself.  I am a being of light and I shine brightly.  I am healed and whole. I am complete."

My personal mantra that came from this meditation session  is: "I am confident. I am light. I am whole."  I still say these words to myself because I am still healing.  As long as I am human, I will always going through the process of healing.

If I am confident then I let go of worry.  If I am confident then I have self-love.  If I am confident then I let go of jealousy and comparison.  If I am confident then I trust myself.  If I am light then I shine so brightly that it dissipates all darkness around me.  If I am light then I am pure of heart.  If I am light then I am creating happiness, joy and love in this world.  If I am whole then I am healed.  If I am whole then I am complete and nothing that I need is missing from my life.  If I am whole then I don't need to be fixed.

Namaste

2 comments:

  1. Loved this Cari :) Beautifully said! Thank you for sharing your light with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bliss, thank you friend. Thank you for inspiring to continue on.

    ReplyDelete